CRKSOLY (CVY Collab) Size Guide
SET GK CRKSOLY include:
- A collab with CVY
- Venom Pro Cut
- A hybrid cut index and pinky finger with SET GK designed Matrix silicone gel inside the glove creates a snug fit that allows for minimal finger movement, but enough space to feel comfortable
- The highest grade of 4 mm SUPREME contact latex negative hybrid palm
- Fully elastic wrist entry
- The sublimated high grade neoprene combined with embossed latex on the backhand allows the glove to be light and snug yet supportive during powerful shots
- Free shipping on orders $150+ CAD
The focus of this glove is to provide a lightweight glove, that supports the hand while maximizing the latex surface area.
- Remove plastic from palm
- Prewash with water before use
- Fold in towel or hang dry, do not dry with sun or dryer
- Keep latex damp while using to limit tears and friction
- Keep away from sun while storing
- Wash once a week to limit wear and tear
GLOVE SIZING SPECIFICS:
- Comfortability is the name of the game.
- Goalkeeper Gloves should not be at a tightness that limits finger mobility; should be worn slightly larger than hands.
- Fingers should NOT be touching the tip of the gloves.
- If you have a larger body frame, your palm may be larger, which we recommend going a size up!
- The cut of the glove will effect the tightness greatly! Negative cuts or hybrids of negative cuts will be tighter!
- Rolled finger gloves will generally provide more space.
Our gloves are made as efficiently as possible without any wasted materials. This makes the glove lighter and tighter. Please be mindful that the gloves will inevitably run tighter because of this.
If you have questions in regard to what size you should go with, DM us on Instagram or send us an email and we'd be happy to guide you: SETGoalkeeping@gmail.com